Awrightiyo, so the tl;dr version is "don't be a douchebag". Comply with FTC, GDPR and local guidelines. No spam, cheap traffic methods or other weapons of mass destruction. Don't misrepresent the product or offer. Keep your campaigns positive.
And if you fancy fine print, no problemo! We've gotchya covered:
Read this section carefully before requesting your affiliate link and joining this program. Upon approval to the affiliate program to promote this product, you agree to abide by the instructions listed below:
1. Do NOT send spam of any kind. This includes cheap traffic methods such as Ad Fly, Traffic Monsoon etc. You will be banned from all future promotion possibilities extended by us if you deploy any of the methods. No exceptions.
2. Do NOT use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign for this product. Should your failure to do so come to our notice, your affiliate account will be removed from our system.
3. Do NOT offer cash incentives (such as rebates) to persons who buy through your affiliate link.
4. Do NOT misrepresent the product/features. We run a legitimate business, which means that we accurately illustrate and represent our product(s) and the(ir) features and benefits to the customer. Please ensure that you do the same. If found using misleading claims, false testimonials, inaccurate claims or information - more broadly, anything that does not comply with the FTC - will led to your account revoked instantaneously.
5. Applying to promote merely to do a "self-buy" is strictly against our rules. You cannot earn a commission on your own purchase. Should this come to our notice, we reserve the right to terminate your approval and affiliate account with us and cancel - without recourse - the commission earned.
If found to be in violation of the above, you will be terminated from the program and provide consent that any commissions will be forfeited without recourse.
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st, 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner for Dr. Sameer Joshi and/or Madhav Dutta, Mintware Platforms, Inc. on JVZoo.com, you have read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website - http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that your promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
In no way are Facebook, YouTube or the other social media platforms affiliated with AppsKitPro, any related product or any of the other Dr. Joshi Group businesses, or with Dr. Sameer Joshi, or with Madhav Dutta, Mintware Platforms, Inc., or any of Mintware Platforms businesses. Once you leave any one of these social media platforms, you are no longer a part of their terms of service. We keep a very high code of conduct and ensure that everything is presented and represented in the best and most safe manner possible for our customer, viewers and subscribers.